SpringerOpen gives you the opportunity to publish open access in all areas of science. It makes it easier than ever for you to widen your readership, comply with open access mandates, retain copyright, and benefit from Springer's trusted brand.
Latest article collections and supplements
Edited by: Prof Robert Continetti, Prof Stefan Willitsch, Hendrick Bethlem
Collection published: 30 July 2015
Edited by: Jeremy O'Brien, Prof Gerard Milburn, Prof Lloyd Hollenberg
Collection published: 23 July 2015
Edited by: Prof Koshun Yamaoka, Dr Takeshi Hashimoto, Dr Steve Ingebritsen, Dr Nobuo Geshi, Teruki Oikawa
Collection published: 16 July 2015
Edited by: Dr Dianne Vella-Brodrick
Collection published: 4 July 2015
Updated: 28 July 2015
Edited by: Dr Andrew Senior, Frank Seide, Prof Hui Jiang, Dr Tara Sainath, Michiel Bacchiani, B. Kingsbury
Collection published: 2 July 2015
- Open access – publications are freely available online
- High-level peer review, production and publishing processes
- Authors retain copyright to their work
- High visibility through different platforms
- Easy compliance with open access mandates
- Citation tracking and inclusion in bibliographic databases
Discover our Membership Program and other library services.
Learn all about the benefits you have from choosing SpringerOpen as a partner.