SpringerOpen gives you the opportunity to publish open access in all areas of science. It makes it easier than ever for you to widen your readership, comply with open access mandates, retain copyright, and benefit from Springer's trusted brand.
Latest article collections and supplements
Edited by: Prof Jer-Chyi Wang, Prof Chao Sung Lai, Dr peikuen wei
Collection published: 25 August 2014
Updated: 27 August 2014
Cross journal collection
Collection published: 5 August 2014
Collection published: 15 July 2014
Updated: 26 August 2014
Collection published: 14 July 2014
Updated: 28 August 2014
Edited by: Prof Erik Larsson, Prof Navid Nikaein, Danyo Danev, Prof raymond knopp, Prof P. Svoboda
Collection published: 9 July 2014
Updated: 21 August 2014
- Open access – publications are freely available online
- High-level peer review, production and publishing processes
- Authors retain copyright to their work
- High visibility through different platforms
- Easy compliance with open access mandates
- Citation tracking and inclusion in bibliographic databases
Discover our Membership Program and other library services.
Learn all about the benefits you have from choosing SpringerOpen as a partner.