SpringerOpen gives you the opportunity to publish open access in all areas of science. It makes it easier than ever for you to widen your readership, comply with open access mandates, retain copyright, and benefit from Springer's trusted brand.
Latest article collections and supplements
Edited by: Prof Alan Barrett
Collection published: 19 May 2015
Edited by: Prof Maria Gasalla
Collection published: 14 May 2015
Collection published: 8 May 2015
Updated: 12 May 2015
Edited by: Dr Ludovic Chamoin, Prof Pedro Diez
Collection published: 3 May 2015
Updated: 19 May 2015
Edited by: Prof Matthew James, Prof Gerard Milburn, Prof John Gough
Collection published: 30 April 2015
Updated: 20 May 2015
- Open access – publications are freely available online
- High-level peer review, production and publishing processes
- Authors retain copyright to their work
- High visibility through different platforms
- Easy compliance with open access mandates
- Citation tracking and inclusion in bibliographic databases
Discover our Membership Program and other library services.
Learn all about the benefits you have from choosing SpringerOpen as a partner.