10. What does it cost to publish in a SpringerOpen journal?
SpringerOpen journals do not have page charges, color figure charges or submission fees. However, for all articles published in a SpringerOpen journal there is an article-processing charge (APC). SpringerOpen journals routinely waive charges for authors from low-income countries; and individual waiver requests are considered on the grounds of hardship on a case-by-case basis. Authors from institutions that are full membersdo not have to pay the article-processing charge as it is covered by their institution, whereas authors from supporter member institutions receive a discount.
- What is open access?
- What is SpringerOpen?
- Why publish with SpringerOpen?
- How is continued open access availability of my SpringerOpen puplication guaranteed?
- What is the peer-review policy for SpringerOpen journals?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- How can one cite articles published online in SpringerOpen journals?
- Do SpringerOpen journals have Impact Factors and are they citation tracked?
- Are SpringerOpen journals indexed in bibliographic databases and search engines?
- What does it cost to publish in a SpringerOpen journal?
- What does it cost to publish in a SpringerOpen book?
- How does SpringerOpen make money?
- Are articles published in SpringerOpen journals available in printed form?
- Are SpringerOpen books available in printed form?
- How can users find the most relevant articles and the most important articles published in SpringerOpen journals?
- How can I ensure that I receive emails from SpringerOpen?
- Does SpringerOpen support access from mobile devices?
Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.