9. Are SpringerOpen journals indexed in bibliographic databases and search engines?
The full text of all SpringerOpen articles is immediately available to all without registration or subscription. This means that search engines such as Google Scholar can index them fully, greatly increasing their visibility. All SpringerOpen research articles are also indexed by the science focussed search engine, Scirus.
An increasing number of journals published by SpringerOpen are indexed by Thomson Reuters (ISI) and hence searchable through Web of Science and other Thomson Reuters products. Many of those have been awarded Impact Factors. Most of our journals are also indexed by Scopus.
SpringerOpen works closely with discipline-specific indexing services to ensure our journals are widely indexed. All articles in biomedical journals published by SpringerOpen are included immediately in PubMed and PubMed Central. We work closely with ADS for astronomy and physics, RePEc and EconLit for economy, Zentralblatt Math and Mathematical Reviews for mathematics, GeoRef for geosciences, DBLP for computer sciences, as well as many other services.Journals indexed by category
- What is open access?
- What is SpringerOpen?
- Why publish with SpringerOpen?
- How is continued open access availability of my SpringerOpen puplication guaranteed?
- What is the peer-review policy for SpringerOpen journals?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- How can one cite articles published online in SpringerOpen journals?
- Do SpringerOpen journals have Impact Factors and are they citation tracked?
- Are SpringerOpen journals indexed in bibliographic databases and search engines?
- What does it cost to publish in a SpringerOpen journal?
- What does it cost to publish in a SpringerOpen book?
- How does SpringerOpen make money?
- Are articles published in SpringerOpen journals available in printed form?
- Are SpringerOpen books available in printed form?
- How can users find the most relevant articles and the most important articles published in SpringerOpen journals?
- How can I ensure that I receive emails from SpringerOpen?
- Does SpringerOpen support access from mobile devices?
Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.