Maximum visibility and global impact
SpringerOpen's open access publishing ensures the widest possible availability of research from the moment articles are published. This global availability supports our objective to increase citations and Impact Factors.
- Articles freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication
- The broadest dissemination of articles by removing all barriers to access
- Content immediately shared with databases, content providers and abstracting and indexing services worldwide
- Worldwide exposure through working with a major publisher with a global presence
Full marketing support
SpringerOpen's knowledgeable marketing teams get your journal's content in front of the right people. Targeted marketing campaigns reach the right audience for your journal across a host of evolving media:
- Individually tailored marketing plans for your journal.
- Each journal website is search engine optimized to drive quality traffic from Google and Google Scholar
- High impact email campaigns to support your journal’s objectives
- Social media presence across all popular networks
- Promotion through a global conference program
About 1 million articles are downloaded from SpringerOpen websites every month. Articles are also available through SpringerLink, Springer’s platform for books and journals with over 35,000 libraries represented, and through various open access and institutional repositories.
Comprehensive inclusion in Abstracting & Indexing services
We understand the importance of getting your journal into both broad-interest and subject-specific, abstracting and indexing services in order to drive usage and build citations.
We work closely with all the key indexing organizations, including MEDLINE and Thomson Reuters (ISI), to ensure that journals are quickly covered.
For existing journals that transfer to SpringerOpen, existing abstracting and indexing continues uninterrupted. For new journals that launch with SpringerOpen and fall into the scope of PubMed Central inclusion in PubMed Central and coverage by PubMed typically commences a few months after launch.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or if you would like to discuss an open access journal with us.