SpringerOpen's Board of trustees
Board of trustees
Some of the world's most respected scientists and clinicians have joined the Board of trustees of SpringerOpen. The owners of BioMed Central Limited have undertaken to the Board of trustees that they will continue a policy of unconditional open access for research articles and that any new owner of BioMed Central Limited would have to also guarantee to continue this policy. The Board of trustees would have the right to enforce these undertakings.
- Professor Brian Haynes Chair of the Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics at McMaster University (Canada)
- Dr Steven E Hyman Provost of Harvard University (USA)
- Professor Marc W Kirschner Head of the Department of Cell Biology at Harvard Medical School (USA)
- Professor Philippe Kourilsky Chair of Singapore Immunology Network (Singapore)
- Dr David G Nathan Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (USA)
- Sir Paul Nurse President of the Royal Society in London (UK)
- Sir Richard Peto Professor of Medical Statistics and Epidemiology at the University of Oxford (UK)
- Dr Harold E Varmus Director of National Cancer Institute
- Professor Mitsuhiro Yanagida Professor of Kyoto University, Graduate School of Biostudies (Japan)
Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.