Open access funding and policy support
Open access funding support service
SpringerOpen offers a free open access (OA) support service to make it easier for authors to discover and apply for article-processing charge (APC) funding. We can:
- Provide personalized information on OA funds that may be available
- Direct you to the OA funding co-ordinator at your institution or funding body
- Supply you with information for your OA funding application
- Help you demonstrate the benefits of OA to support your application
- Give personalized advice about the funding application process for your institution or funding body
- Provide advice about compliance with funders' and institutions' OA policies
For further advice on the funding is available to you and guidance in approaching funders and institutions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funding sources for open access articles: Check whether your institution or research funder makes OA funding available
Funding sources for open access books: Check whether your institution or research funder makes OA funding available for monographs, edited collections, and chapters.