Our journals welcome inquiries about publishing supplements. Proposed content, which may be articles or meeting abstracts, should be based on a common theme or originate from a conference. Our system is fast, simple and personal; we aim to publish your supplement within 8-10 weeks once it has entered production.
Types of content considered
- Consensus meeting results
- Conference proceedings (Full length or brief manuscripts, or abstracts)
- Others - let us know what you need
- Publication in well-respected, peer-reviewed journals
- Exposure to BioMed Central’s international audience
- Open access immediately on publication
- Indexing in major databases, including PubMed for most journals. See our indexing page for further information
- Permanency - deposit of articles in PubMed Central and/or other mirror databases
- Peer-review processes to ensure that content meets journal standards. See the Supplements - policies page for further information
- Online publication as PDF and full text. Other formats are available including print, USB etc.
- Competitive pricing
- Metrics available at article level (accesses, Altmetric scores, etc.)
- Specialist Supplements team at BioMed Central to support and guide your project from initial inquiry to publication and beyond
If you are unable to find the information you need on these pages, please email us.