If you are interested in publishing a supplement, please contact us with the following information.
- A brief description of the supplement
Where does the collection come from?
- If it is not from a conference, how did the project originate?
- If the project is linked to a conference, please provide:
- The conference name, place and dates
- A link to the conference website
- Twitter handle and hashtag for the conference
- Facebook page
- Names of keynote speakers
- Number of delegates expected
About your submission
- Which journal would you like to publish in? (see our list of journals)
- How many articles/conference abstracts will be submitted?
- How long will the article/conference abstract be?
- When do you expect to submit the content?
- Are there any publication deadlines?
- Are printed copies or other formats required, and how many?
- What type of articles are they? Research, reviews, reports, conference abstracts, etc.
- What review process do you propose?
- Who will the Supplement Editors be?
- Is there any other useful information such as provisional article titles, authors etc?
- How will the supplement be funded? - Is there sponsorship? Will the conference cover the publication costs? Will the costs be divided among the authors?, etc
- If the funding is from an organization, is it a for-profit or a not-for-profit organization? Please provide as much relevant detail as possible.
- If a related collection or previous conference has been published, it would be useful to see any previous publications.
Please see our supplements policies
Find out more about our production processes
If you are unable to find the information you need on these pages, please email us.