World Water Day, held on 22 March every year is a day designated by the United Nations (UN) which reinforces the importance of water.
Our open access journal, Smart Water is joining the campaign, together with a few of our highly influential research content.
From Smart Water
- Managing the water distribution network with a Smart Water Grid
- SWMI: new paradigm of water resources management for SDGs
- Industrial water demand for agro-processing and beverage industries in Rwanda
- Internet of things enabled real time water quality monitoring system
- A storm surge forecasting system for the Singapore Strait