Chemical and Biological Technologies in Agriculture is now accepting submissions for an upcoming thematic series titled 'Arbuscular Mycorrhiza Fungi: prospects and new directions'.
For this series, we welcome research in the following areas:
- Effects of mycorrhiza in combination with other microbial bioeffectors
- Metabolomics of plants treated with mycorrhiza
- Mycorrhiza potential in reducing plant stresses
- Below ground plant exudation stimulated by mycorrhiza
- Mycorrhiza and soil carbon sequestration
Submit your article today by going to the Chemical and Biological Technologies in Agriculture submission site and selecting the 'Arbuscular Mycorrhiza Fungi: prospects and new directions' thematic series in the submission form.
Below are articles which have been published in the series so far.
Guest Editor: Prof. Vincenza Cozzolino