We publish a wide range of open access journals in Business, Management, and law. We invite you to learn more about the journals, view their metrics, explore our research articles, get to know our excellent author's services, and submit your research.
Read top open access articles from our collection
- Attitude toward entrepreneurship perceived behavioral control, and entrepreneurial intention: dimensionality, structural relationships, and gender differences published in Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Potential applications of unmanned ground and aerial vehicles to mitigate challenges of transport and logistics-related critical success factors in the humanitarian supply chain published in Asian Journal of Sustainability and Social Responsibility
- Corporate social responsibility and accountability: a new theoretical foundation for regulating CSR published in International Journal of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Holistic tactical-level planning in liner shipping: an exact optimization approach published in Journal of Shipping and Trade
- The digitalization and public crisis responses of small and medium enterprises: Implications from a COVID-19 survey published in Frontiers of Business Research in China
- Designing social networks: joint tasks and the formation and endurance of network ties published in Journal of Organization Design
- Big data, privacy, and COVID-19 – learning from humanitarian expertise in data protection published in Journal of International Humanitarian Action
Journals in Business & Management
Publishing with SpringerOpen makes your work freely available online immediately upon publication. Our high-level peer-review and production processes guarantee the quality and reliability of the work. Make your research a part of our journal with rapid publication and high visibility.
Learn how to Submit Your Manuscript