We publish a wide variety of open access journals in Economics. We invite you to learn more about the journals, view their metrics, explore our research articles, get to know our excellent author's services, and submit your research.
Read top open access articles from our collection
- The relationship between energy consumption, economic growth, and carbon dioxide emissions in Pakistan published in Financial Innovation
- The Coming Coronavirus Crisis: What Can We Learn? from Intereconomics
- Consumer stated preferences for dairy products with carbon footprint labels in Italy published in Agricultural and Food Economics
- Economic Implications of the Corona Crisis and Economic Policy Measures from Wirtschaftsdienst
- The moderating role of entrepreneurship education in shaping entrepreneurial intentions from Journal of Economic Structures
- Timing matters: the impact of response measures on COVID-19-related hospitalization and death rates in Germany and Switzerland published in Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics
Journals in Economics
Publishing with SpringerOpen makes your work freely available online immediately upon publication. Our high-level peer-review and production processes guarantee the quality and reliability of the work. Make your research a part of our journal with rapid publication and high visibility.
Learn how to Submit Your Manuscript