We publish a wide range of open access journals in Humanities and Social Sciences. We invite you to learn more about the journals, view their metrics, explore our research articles, get to know our excellent author's services, and submit your research.
Humanities & Social Sciences
Read top open access articles from our collection
- Research and trends in STEM education: a systematic review of journal publications published in International Journal of STEM Education
- Socioeconomic development and life expectancy relationship: evidence from the EU accession candidate countries published in Genus
- Towards a motivational design? Connecting gamification user types and online learning activities published in Research and Practice in Technology Enhanced Learning
- Reliance on emotion promotes belief in fake news published in Cognitive Research: Principles and Implications
- The measure of socioeconomic status in PISA: a review and some suggested improvements published in Large-scale Assessments in Education
- Household factors associated with infant and under-five mortality in sub-Saharan Africa countries published in International Journal of Child Care and Education Policy
- A new approach to social inequality: inequality of income and wealth in South Korea published in The Journal of Chinese Sociology
Publishing with SpringerOpen makes your work freely available online immediately upon publication. Our high-level peer-review and production processes guarantee the quality and reliability of the work. Make your research a part of our journal with rapid publication and high visibility.
Learn how to Submit Your Manuscript